How to cook:
1. Cut the pumpkin in half, grease the halves with coconut oil and bake in the oven until soft. Add the boiled pumpkin to the mixer with the garlic, lemon juice and salt. Whiskey – This will be the soup.
2. Clean the celery root, cut into thin slices (the knife should be sharp!). The pieces can be left round or cut in half. Celery dough needs to be a little soft: To do this, dip the celery pieces in boiling water and cook for several minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, let cool.
3. For bechamel infusion, boil the beans (whisk them the day before) or use canned beans. Mix the beans, nuts, lemon juice, coconut oil and salt in a blender. Add water under the beans if necessary. You should have a soft white soup.
4. Arrange the lasagna in a 15×20 plate: celery, pumpkin soup, spinach, bechamel, celery, pumpkin soup, spinach, bechamel, etc. Finish with pumpkin infusion. Top with grated cheese and pepper if desired.
5. Bake the lasagna until soft – serve hot for 30 minutes.
Roasted vegetables with herbs
For the main meal at home, for meat, duck, goose or chicken, you definitely need side dishes. Prepare these multi-colored baked vegetables: they look bright, easy to prepare and are definitely delicious.