Soup is a popular liquid food dish in many countries of the world. The recipe was invented 500 years ago when you learned how to make special dishes for cooking. Soup was used in pottery in China at the beginning of the 1st century. By the end of the 4th century, an old recipe written in Latin was found in the Apicure Cookbook. The term oven was used in the late 18th century, when it came from French soup, which in translation means bread covered in decoction or soup.
There are about 1,500 varieties of soups in the world. Soups are also distinguished by national and geographical regions. For example, in Western Europe the main types of soups are soups and stews. Soups made with meat and fish with the addition of meat and fish – for Ukraine and many Eastern European countries.
Soups have a positive effect on the digestive system, warm in the cold, replenish with vitamins, restore strength and increase volume.
Vegetable soup is very easy to prepare with sweet peppers, cabbage, carrots and potatoes, which can be served for lunch or dinner.
Vegetable soup recipe
- To prepare the soup, wash, peel the potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
- Cut the cabbage into pieces.
- Wash the parsley, cut with a knife.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl of boiling water, add salt.
- Fry in a pan with butter until golden brown, add the potatoes, add the potatoes.
- Sweet pepper, wash, drain, cut into cubes, put in soup. Next – add cabbage, salt, pepper. Grease the cabbage for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Put the parsley in, stir. Leave the soup for 20-25 minutes to drain.
- Place on a plate. enjoy your meal!