This soup does not take five minutes to cook, but we are never disappointed because it is so delicious.
One of my favorite soups. Cooking it is not really five minutes, but, damn it, you will never regret it because it is so delicious!
All in all, when I write, I already told you about this soup Choice of delicious fresh soups. But I was preparing recently, I remembered how much I loved it, and I thought it was unfair to be in the same choice here. Well, no, I think this chorus should be a special recipe!
Among the turkeys, lentil soup is called “merdzhimek chorbasy” (chorbasy – Turkish soup, merdzhimek – lentil), and has a million cooking options. I offer you a classic recipe for plus or minus.
You will need:
- Red lentils – 1 cup;
- Wheat bran or bulgur – 0.5 cups;
- Onions – 1 pc .;
- Tomato packet – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Butter – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Meat soup – 2 liters;
- Salt – to taste;
- Spices – chili pepper, paprika, dried mint, thyme or ham;
- Lemon – a quarter.
- We wash the nuts and put them in the broth. We put it on the fire, to boil.
- After 10 minutes, add the wheat bran. Reduce heat to low and cook for half an hour – until lentils and beans are cooked through.
- While all this is preparing, toss the finely chopped onion with butter. Dip the tomato paste into a bowl, add to the onion and sauté for two minutes.
- We turn the onion with the tomato paste into the soup, add salt to taste.
- 10 minutes before the soup is ready, add the spices and mix well.
- The finished soup can be cut in a blender or eaten like this: lentils and beans are heated, and the soup becomes thick and uniform. Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs and squeeze the juice from a slice of lemon before serving.
Read more recipes on kotletka.com.ua
Also join the TSN.Blogs team on Facebook and stay tuned for class updates!