April 01, 2022, 14:44
Contrary to popular belief, diets are not just about losing weight. There are special diets developed by nutritionists for therapeutic and preventive purposes. One of the most popular foods is Table 5. Who ordered such a diet, what are the restrictions?
Diet No. 5 Characteristics
Diet No. 5 During the Soviet era, Dr. M.I. Pavzner is ready. It is used as a special diet to alleviate the patient’s condition. The purpose of the diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system, liver, gallbladder and bile ducts. By itself, the diet does not cure the disease. As Manuel Romero-Gomez explains, lifestyle changes, combined with medication and treatment, contribute to patients’ speedy recovery.
Diet No. 5 Who Needs It?
Diet is prescribed for the following pathological conditions:
- Hepatitis after exacerbation;
- Diseases of the gall bladder and biliary tract;
- Severe liver diseases such as cirrhosis;
- Diseases of the digestive system;
- Intestinal swelling;
- Works on the gall bladder, liver.
Diet time depends on the weight of the patient’s condition. You can stay on Diet Table 5 for up to 2 years.
The main thing in the diet is to limit harmful cholesterol, salt, acids and essential oils. The diet is designed to provide a balanced supply of proteins and carbohydrates and to limit the amount of fat in the body.
To improve your health, remember the simple rules of Table 5:
- Eat small meals 4-5 times a day.
- Prepare food properly – cook, bake, boil. Cooking is prohibited.
- Check the temperature of the ovens: they should not be too hot or too cold.
- Cut out foods that are high in fiber. Cut the minced meat into small pieces.
- Follow the drinking pattern as recommended by MD Poonam Sachdev. Drink about 2 liters of water throughout the day.
- Reduce salt intake to 10 grams per day.
What can you eat in Diet Table 5?
The patient’s diet with diet No. 5 should not be loaded on easily digestive organs. According to Stephanie Watson, the following foods may be included in the diet.
- Lean meat (beef, rabbit, chicken, turkey);
- Weak fish – up to three times a week (perch, polo, hack, cod, florist);
- Vegetables (white cabbage, Brussels sprouts, sea buckthorn, broccoli, eggplant, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, Bulgarian pepper, beans, green beans, pumpkin);
- Greens (Snow, Passis, Dewich);
- Non-acidic fruits and berries (no more than one banana per day, two pieces of watermelon, half a pomegranate, strawberry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear);
- Dried fruits (raisins, figs, dried apricots, prunes);
- Cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal, barley, rice);
- Whole grain breads and pastries with bran;
- Marmalade, jam, jelly, marshmallow, marshmallow, biscuit cookies, honey;
- Low-fat kefir, milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, natural yogurt, condensed milk;
- Egg (soft boiled more than once a day);
- Vegetable oil (no more than 30 grams per day) and butter (no more than 10 grams per day);
- Green, black tea;
- Juice from apricots, carrots, peaches, plums, tomatoes, pumpkins.
Is it possible to eat crackers with diet number 5? Yes, this product can be added to the diet. Choose biscuits without sugar and fillers. Is cheese allowed on Diet No. 5? It is permissible to add some feta, mozzarella, ricotta, tofu or Adyghe cheese to the daily menu.
What can not be eaten on Diet No. 5?
The following products are prohibited:
- Fatty meats, poultry, fish, and soups made from them;
- Offal, pork, bacon, sausage;
- Some vegetables and greens (onions, peas, chickpeas, radish, beans, cauliflower, sorrel, spinach, radish);
- Mushrooms and soups based on them;
- Smoked meats, canned foods, canned and salted vegetables;
- Overly salty, spicy and fried foods;
- Sweets, pastries, muffins;
- Products that include fast food and other trans fats;
- Vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise;
- Carbonated beverages containing sweet and acidic controls;
- Alcohol, coffee.
Sample menu for the week
Include fiber, pectin, and lipoprotein in your daily menu. They prevent the liver from decomposing, reducing cholesterol levels in the vessels. Be sure to drink a glass of water half an hour before breakfast. Limit the amount of fluid you drink before bed. A seven-day diet might look like this:
- Breakfast is rice porridge with milk.
- The second breakfast is bananas.
- Lunch – vegetable soup, boiled chicken pieces, cabbage salad with carrots and sunflower oil.
- Snack – Yesterday’s whole grain bread with butter and a slice of cheese.
- Dinner – Boiled potatoes with fried chicken nuggets and sour cream.
- Breakfast – Oatmeal with milk, raisins and prunes.
- The second breakfast is a natural yogurt salad.
- Lunch: Boiled chicken, tomato salad and pumpkin with olive oil and herbs.
- Snack – Berry Jelly with Biscuit Cookies.
- Dinner – boiled hake and broccoli.
- Breakfast – soft-boiled egg, a slice of bread with butter, a thin layer of butter.
- The second breakfast is pumpkin baked with honey.
- Lunch – Vegetable soup with chicken broth, beetroot and carrot salad.
- Snack – Cheese Cakes with low-fat cottage cheese with honey and strawberries.
- Dinner: Baked pollen with vegetables.
- Breakfast – Oatmeal with raspberries and pear.
- The second breakfast is a marmalade, a glass of kefir.
- Lunch – stuffed pike parchment, sauerkraut.
- Snack – Lazy cottage cheese pumpkins.
- Dinner – slices with rice and fried chicken.
- Breakfast – buckwheat milk porridge.
- The second breakfast is omelette with an egg with greens.
- Lunch – pasta with veal and vinegar.
- Snack – jelly with berries, a bowl of cottage cheese.
- Dinner: mashed potatoes, rabbit slices, salad with tomatoes, pumpkin, ice cream and feta.
- Breakfast – Barley porridge with grilled chicken.
- The second breakfast is apples.
- Lunch – Pollock boiled with green beans.
- Snack – Biscuit cookies with fried milk.
- Dinner – vegetable and turkey stew.
The seventh day
- Breakfast – buckwheat porridge with butter and dried fruits.
- The second breakfast was zucchini baked with chicken.
- Lunch – borscht, seaweed, boiled calf.
- Afternoon – Pear.
- Dinner: Cabbage rolls with veal.
Diet No. 5 – Therapeutic Diet Special System. Dietary intake of fatty, fried, and salty foods not only improves one’s health but also saves two extra pounds.
Attention! The material is for informational purposes only. You should not use any of the treatments described above without first consulting a doctor.
- Manuel Romero-Gomez, Shira Zelber-Sagi, Michael Trainel NAFLD Nutrition, Exercise and Exercise // PubMed. – 2017. – October. – 67 (4). – Access method to drop https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28545937/
- How to Make Pomegranate Sachdev Hamlet Balloon Happy // WebMD. – 2022. – 22 February. – Access mode dro https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/ss/slideshow-how-healthy-gallbladder
- Stephanie Watson. Gallbladder Diet // WebMD. – 2022. – 20 February. – Access mode dro https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/features/gallbladder-diet-foods-for-gallbadder-problems
Original article https://www.nur.kz/food/healthy-eating/1817177-dieta-5-stol-cto-mozno-i-cto-nelza-est-menu/