Super Protein Soup with Secret
This soup is good for everyone – super protein (grains and rice – suitable vegetable protein), algae – storage of protein and trace elements, including iron!
Even kids love this soup (www.pexels.com)
The soup has an unusual ingredient – dry algae, but they only add to the cooking benefits and have a beneficial effect on taste.
“The child justifies and eats the whole dish! In general, soup is good for everyone,” the expert confirms.
- 150 g (dry) red lentils
- 50 g (dry) rice
- 1.2-1.5 liters of water
- Sea buckthorn dried – a pinch
- 1/4 lemon juice
- Spices to taste
- Gallery for flavors and benefits: walnuts, olives.
What we do:
1. We wash lentils and rice, fill it with clean water, let it simmer, and carefully remove the foam before frying. If you have brown rice, let it cook a little earlier and then add the lentils.
2. In parallel, fill the dried algae with plenty of water. They increase in size in 15 minutes, and if you get large sheets of paper, then cut them into small pieces.
3. When the rice and lentils are cooked, add the seaweed, lemon juice, spices to the soup.
4. You can add finely chopped nuts or olives before serving – healthy fats will not hurt anyone.
These ingredients make up three great foods. One serving of soup contains 15-20 grams of protein. And this is already one-third of the daily routine!