Recipe of the day: Chicken soup with homemade noodles. Photo: cookinsider.ru
We bring to your attention a recipe for chicken soup with homemade noodles.
Inputs (for 8 meals)
– Chicken – 400 g.
– Carrots – 1 pc.
– Onions – 1 pc.
– Peppercorn – 4-6 pcs.
– Eucalyptus leaf – 1 pc.
– Salt – to taste.
– Pepper – to taste.
Green – to taste.
– Chicken eggs – 1 pc.
– Flour – 100-120 g.
– Salt – 1 cent.
1. Wash the chicken. Pour 2.5 liters of water into a saucepan. Place the chicken in cold water. Put the pot on the fire. Avoid boiling when boiling. Salt. Reduce heat to low.
2. Peel and wash onions and carrots. Cut the onion into cubes, and the carrots into thin strips.
3. Add the onions and carrots to the pot along with the chicken. Cook until the chicken is tender, about 30 minutes in total.
4. Make noodles until then. To do this, beat a chicken egg into a bowl, season with salt. Add the flour in small portions and knead into a firm dough.
5. Boil the flour, adding flour, a thin layer. It rolls into a tube. Cut the noodles with a knife. Thin or thick, depending on your taste.
6. Place the prepared noodles on a towel, let it dry. Noodles can be made in advance. (For storage, dried noodles are kept in plastic bags.)
7. When the chicken is cooked, it should be discarded. Add the noodles, spices and cook the chicken soup with the homemade noodles until the noodles are ready, 3-5 minutes.
8. Wash the greens and cut well. At the end of cooking, place sliced chicken pieces and greens in the chicken soup with homemade noodles.
Chicken Soup Homemade noodles are ready. enjoy your meal!