In honor of the lady of Louis XV, the cream soup is called “Dubari”. It will definitely appeal to those who prefer first courses with a creamy taste
Cream Soup “Dubari” / Photo: instagram.com/matinho17
Why this woman’s honor? There is evidence that she loves cauliflower, and, at the request of the King of France, Chef Madam Dubarby made this delicious cream soup.
By the way, not only this dish has a beautiful history, we talked in detail about the bean soup that has been prepared for more than a hundred years for American senators.
Needed for soup Soup, chicken or vegetables, And milk. Decorate with croutons and small flowers as they serve.
The recipe was repeated by the food blogger vinegretteblog.
Cream cabbage soup
Cream cabbage soup / Photo: instagram.com/restaurantenbas
- 1 small cauliflower head;
- 1 Lik (White Room)
- 40 grams of flour, butter;
- 750 ml soup;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 1 core;
- 50 ml cream (without them you can);
- Salt, pepper, herbs.
Weight Loss Bon soup will definitely appeal to anyone who loves vegetarian food. Find the recipe here.
How to cook:
- Finely chop the loaf, grease it with butter in a saucepan until clear. Add flour and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the cabbage into flowers.
- Pour in the milk, mix well. Add the cabbage, broth and mix again. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Clean the finished soup.
- Combine the yogurt with the cream and add to the soup. If you do not use cream, you can beat the egg lightly and add it to the soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Decorate with greenery.
If you like pea soup, cook a rich Indian dal.