If you want to lose weight or improve your diet by switching to a diet, study this article carefully. We are talking about a unique product, which is really satisfying, stimulating, satisfying hunger and does not add extra pounds. This is lentils, recipes will be useful for anyone who follows the picture.
Lentils are a member of the cereal family. She is from West Asia. Foods from it were prepared in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Scandinavian countries.
Modern culinary specialists know many varieties of these grains, but four varieties have become very popular and huge: brown, red, green and black lentils.
You can buy it in any supermarket or store. Lentil foods are very popular in the PP.
This product has a protein base and a low glycemic index. So lentils are perfectly digested, give a long-lasting satisfaction, and have a great effect on the functioning of the digestive system. The fiber in these grains helps to remove excess water and fats.
Therefore, those who are physically active or who are trying to lose weight should have lentils. It is important to know how to cook lentils. Let’s talk about this in more detail.
We offer easy-to-apply Lentil PP recipes in your home kitchen.
Lentil tomato soup
This soup has a spicy taste, which creates a symphony of herbs and tomatoes. They contribute to the easy digestion of food, accelerate metabolism.
The plate should be thick. For people who are losing weight it is better to avoid potatoes so the base of the soup is red lentils. By the way, this species is prepared faster than any other. It takes 30 minutes to get ready.
Focus on the amount of water and grains to make the desired consistency soup: 1: 2. Here is a recipe you can use:
- Water – 700 ml;
- Lentils – 350 grams;
- Carrots and onions – 1 pc .;
- Tomatoes – 400 g;
- Garlic – 6 cloves.
In addition to traditional seasonings (salt and pepper) we recommend adding:
- Saffron – ማንኪያ teaspoon;
- Basil, Tarragon, Oregano – 1 tbsp. L.
To cook vegetables, use 3 tbsp. L. olive oil.
It is important to know how much lentils can be cooked to make a delicious soup. For this cooking option, beans are enough for 20 minutes.
The technology of the event includes the following functions:
- Pour the washed lentils into cold water and set on fire. Boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut the chopped onion and carrot into cubes and fry in olive oil.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes by pouring boiling water. Cut into cubes and add to the pot along with the remaining vegetables. Boil them for 5 minutes.
- Pour this mixed vegetable into the soup before you finish cooking the lentils.
- Finish the taste by adding spices and herbs.
Let the soup cool slightly. Cook for 15 minutes after cooking.
You can prepare this dish by mixing green and red lentils. The taste does not hurt, the appearance changes slightly.
Cabbage lentils cut
Everyone knows that fried foods are strictly forbidden for weight loss. But if these are pieces of lentils cooked in olive oil then such a ban will be lifted.
This food separates the diet, eliminating the amount of animal fat that can be eaten. It fills well.
To prepare 6 meals you will need:
- White cabbage – 500 g;
- Green lentils – 350 g;
- Carrots and onions – 1 pc.
Add spices as needed.
In order for the patties to stay well and delicious, it is important to know how to cook lentils. Do this:
- Soak lentils in cold water for 12 hours.
- After the time is up, soak it in a little salt water for 5-8 minutes.
- Drain the water and grind the lentils in a blender. Pieces of grain are important to consider, so do not try to turn lentils into purity.
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Peel and grate the carrots and onions. Peel a squash, grate it and chop the onion.
- Drizzle all vegetables (including cabbage) in olive oil and cook for 10 minutes, cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat slightly.
- Mix the vegetable mixture with the lentils, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat it in a saucepan with olive oil and toss to coat.
This dish goes well with a vegetable salad.
Masur Dal is an Indian dish. This red lentil is a great side dish. Combined with fish and fatty meats.
For 4 meals you will need:
- Lentils – 300 g;
- Onions – 1 pc .;
- Dried apricots – 50 g;
- Nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds) and seeds – 30 g each;
- Greens (Basil, Passis, Tarragon).
As a spice, in addition to salt and pepper, use curry and paprika. Enough ½ tsp. These spices.
We will tell you how to cook lentils for this dish, because it is important for him to keep the cereal right.
- Add lentils to 500 ml of boiling, salted water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Grease the onion with olive oil (2 tablespoons).
- Sliced dried apricots and fruits.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add them and the chopped onion to the lentils and mix everything.
Drain excess water, add finely chopped greens.
Read more: Red Lentils: How to Cook
Zucchini is filled with lentils.
This delicious and mouth-watering food will appeal to even those who cannot imagine a life without meat. It is also a budget for such a diet. This is a great example of how you can eat delicious, satisfying and cheap food.
To cook, use the following products:
- zucchini – 2 pcs .;
- Black or green lentils – 100 g;
- Onions, Tomatoes and Carrots – 1 pc .;
- Garlic – 3 cloves.
In addition to the basic spices, add paprika (1 tsp).
This dish is easy to prepare:
- Divide the zucchini in half, cut in half or length. Remove the grains from the center of the zucchini. Cut it down.
- Boil lentils for 30-35 minutes. The water should be salty. Remove the beans from the pan.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Do the same with the tomatoes, and grate the shredded carrots.
- Fry all vegetables (including zucchini seeds) in olive oil for two minutes and cook in equal proportions, cover the pan with a lid. Combine lentils, salt and pepper, add spices.
- Fill zucchini with this mixture. Grease the bakery with oil and place the blanks there.
Bake this dish at 200 ° C for 15 minutes. For those who can not live without meat, we recommend adding 100 grams of chicken fillet to the boiled vegetables. The food will be sweet and savory. Pepper can be filled this way.
Salad with pumpkin and lentils
Prepare a delicious salad with lentils. Requires the following products.
- Pumpkin – 300 g;
- Red lentils – 150 g;
- feta – 100 g.
In addition to these ingredients can be hazelnuts (30 g) or pumpkin seeds, as well as greens (parsley and dill).
As a dressing, use a mixture of 4 tbsp. L. Olive oil, 1 tsp. Wine vinegar and 1 clove garlic.
The salad should be prepared as follows:
- Cut the shredded pumpkin into large cubes.
- Place on parchment paper covered with parchment paper. Brush the top with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- Boil lentils in salted water for 25 minutes. Throw it in the tin.
- Place the pumpkin, lentils in a box. Add chopped garlic and dressing.
- Fill the dish with roasted hazelnuts or pumpkin seeds.
- Boil feta cheese and chopped herbs on top.
This salad looks gorgeous and has an original taste. So, you can definitely offer it to your guests.
For bakeries, nutritionists have developed a recipe for lentils based on lentils. This is a great recipe or snack option.
You will need the following to prepare it:
- Lentils – 300 g;
- Carrots and onions – 2 pcs .;
- Eggs – 5 pcs .;
- hazelnuts – 50 g;
- Garlic – 3 cloves;
- Hard cheese – 100 g;
- Low-fat cottage cheese – 150 g;
- Whole grain flour – 2 tbsp. L.
Use olive oil to taste, like spices – curry and pepper (1 tsp each). Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare this dish as follows
- Boil lentils for 15 minutes. Drain the water and let it cool.
- Peel and chop the vegetables, grease them with vegetable oil, add chopped garlic and spices.
- Whisk the cheese on a fine grater, slice the cottage cheese in a blender. Mix these ingredients with the egg.
- Add lentils and vegetables to the mixture. Mix everything well and add flour. Bring the flour to a simmer.
- Grease the form with oil, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and roll out the prepared dough.
Bake the cake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes. You do not have to take this kind of cake, but you can enjoy it in small pieces, add fresh tomatoes or pumpkins.
Lentil diets delight not only nutritionists, vegetarians but also those who want to change their diet and try beautiful and unusual foods, giving them a healthy complexion and a balanced image.
Read more: How to make lentil soup at home
Original article https://www.nur.kz/food/recipes/1749868-cecevica-recepty-dieticeskie/