Delicious, fragrant, and easy-to-prepare lentil soup with bacon adds a variety of ingredients to the family’s daily meal.
- Vegetable soup – 1 l;
- Red lentils – 1 cup;
- Onions – 1 piece;
- Leak – 1 piece;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Carrots – 1 piece;
- Sesame stem – 1 piece;
- Eucalyptus leaf – 2 pieces;
- thyme – half a teaspoon;
- Dried oregano – half a teaspoon;
- Bacon – 100 g;
- Ground black pepper – to taste;
- Salt – to taste;
- Ground red pepper – to taste.
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Cut the loaf into thin rings.
3. Carrots and celery cut into small pieces.
4. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat, fry the vegetables for 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
5. Pour the soup over the lentils, bring to a boil.
6. Add roasted vegetables, herbs, cook over low heat until lentils are completely cooked.
7. When the soup is ready, cut the bacon into small pieces and lightly fry in a dry frying pan.
8. Remove the birch leaf from the oven.
9. Drain the soup with a fork, season with salt, black pepper and red pepper.
10. When serving, add the bok choy pieces to the bowls.
As we wrote earlier, an easy-to-prepare, but very tasty and fragrant tomato puree will warm you up on creamy ice days.
News from AiF.ua by Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/aif_ukraine.