Delicious and low-calorie soup recipe from a Ukrainian trainer
“Lentil soup is my favorite and delicious. Mia (athlete’s daughter – ed.) Loves it too, but without Chile. From a weight loss program recipe,” Anita Lucenko wrote on Instagram.
Lentil soup from Anita Lucenko
- Lentils – 60 grams raw
- Onion – 1/4 pc.
- Carrots – 1/2 pc.
- Chili, turmeric, garlic, salt and cumin to taste
- Vegetable soup – 500 ml
- Whole grain bread – 30 g
- If desired, soak lentils in cold water for about an hour.
- Put the onions and carrots in a deep saucepan. Carrots can be cut into squares to make them stay well in the soup.
- Finely chop the garlic and chile. Add the cumin and pepper to the pot.
- Pour in the soup. After the soup boils, turn the heat to medium and add the lentils. Salt to taste.
- Boil the foam until the lentils are cooked through and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Combine the soup in a blender and serve with whole grain bread.
Remember, Anita Lucenko had previously commented on Vera Brezhneva’s image. The coach explained how to keep track of everything and keep it up to date. The expert also outlined the necessary rules for weight loss.