The main secret of an experienced host is to cook easily and at the same time. An ordinary fish soup can be prepared with an unusual ingredient – boiled cheese and thus add a fresh touch to a common dish.
The soup cooks quickly. You need more products to cook:
- 400 g of salmon leaf (or other red fish);
- 3-4 large potato tubes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 100 grams of processed cheese;
- Ground black pepper;
- Bay leaf;
- 2 tbsp. Spoon of vegetable oil.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into half rings. Wash, clean, and cut carrots into pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, place carrots and onions. Bake for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wash, clean and cut the potatoes into cubes. Then place in a saucepan, pour 2 liters of cold water and bring to the boil. Add birch leaf and roasted vegetables. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish to the soup and cook until done. Add the melted cheese at the end of cooking.
- Take out the fish, cut it into small pieces. Divide between bowls, then pour over soup.
With the onset of frost, hot soups are gaining popularity. “Profile” offers a simple recipe for a slightly spicy, fragrant and delicious lentil soup with vegetables.