Soup is a real obstacle. The older generation believed that soup should be eaten every day, but young people often rejected the first courses, believing that it was very possible to do without them, and that it was not necessary to eat the soup regularly. Whose side is the truth?
We talked about the benefits of early courses and the consequences of not accepting them Gastroenterologist at CDC No. 4 Dina Mikhilov and Kurmanova.
Problems with GIT
– If a person has problems with the gastrointestinal tract, of course, a special diet is prescribed. Increased gastric acidity When there are some problems, high-fluid soups should be avoided – these are solid soups with meat and vegetables. Such eaters should prioritize soups over secondary soups – says Dina Mikhilovna.
It is best to pour the first soup after 10 minutes and cook more on the second. For people with gastrointestinal problems, such as Dina Mikhilovna, cereal soups or vegetable soups are best suited with whipped cream, sour cream or a little butter.
– But for people with low acidity it is better to give priority to vegetable soups such as cabbage soup – the gastroenterologist advises.
So before you give up soups completely, you need to pay attention to your health – the diet prescribed by your doctor can help improve your quality of life.
Benefits for everyone
According to the doctor, the soup is useful for all categories of citizens, and not just about cultural characteristics. It is difficult to argue with the fact that the soup is very convenient for the guest – this dish can feed the whole family quickly and cheaply. But soup has other health benefits that are good for a healthy diet.
– The popularity of soups in Russian cuisine also lasts for half a year in cold climates. In such cases, fresh foods are important because it is important to keep warm and sufficient calories on the road. A plate of soup for dinner would be really nice here, ”says Kurmanova.
Soup is a great way to get the fluids your body needs and get vegetables, which contain fiber needed for bowel function. The World Health Organization recommends eating at least 400 grams of fruits and vegetables a day, and soups are a great help in this regard.
“Many vegetables are properly digested in the form of heat, in other words it is better to use them as part of a soup,” suggests Kurmanova.
But despite all the benefits of the soup, a healthy person can eat well, replace it and eat more fiber and fluids.
And yet, even a person who does not need a special diet due to health problems, including soup, is still not overweight. The expert offers some tips for establishing a healthy eating habits.
– We already know that soups are very useful in the weather. And chicken soup is generally recognized as an effective remedy for colds – patients will recover faster if they eat it. So try to include soups in your daily diet. Often the dislike of soups is due to poor preparation in your family. But now you are an adult and you can try it in the kitchen until you get the taste you like the most – Dina Mikhilovna advises.
Get to know the food of different peoples of the world. Perhaps a suitable recipe is available in Italy or France. You can also buy an immersive mix and try making pure soups. Delicious fresh soup with spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, green peas, pumpkin.
– You can try cereal soups, they will be new to many, and vegetable pure soups are generally gods. They are low-calorie, but satisfying, rich in vitamins and fiber. And do not forget to add healthy fats – cream, sour cream, vegetable oil. But you have to be more careful with mushroom soups – it is still a very difficult food, – the doctor added.