Broccoli, cauliflower and Bulgarian pepper are used. You can cook it in vegetable or chicken soup as well as in water.
Recipe for healthy chicken soup with vegetables / Photo dead www.wholesomeyum.com
There are sweet soups that are unhealthy, such as Polish potato soup with salsa. There are some very useful, their experts called detox soups.
At Wholesomeyum.com, we found chicken with vegetables. They say you will find healthy vegetables and protein in one bowl.
Chicken breast is best boiled separatelyNot as described in the recipe. You can boil it completely or pre-cut it.
It is recommended to use a little Fresh gingerIt promotes blood circulation and digestion. Finally, add a few tablespoons of lemon juice to taste.
Chicken Detox Soup
Chicken Detox Soup / Photo dead www.wholesomeyum.com
- 2 tbsp. L. olive oil;
- 1 medium onion (chopped);
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped);
- 1 tsp Italian herbs, fresh ginger (chopped);
- 100 g Bulgarian pepper (chopped);
- Salt pepper;
- Chicken breast tender meat;
- 200 g broccoli (dispersed into cauliflower);
- 100 g of cauliflower (scattering into flowers);
- 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice.
Be sure to try these soups – lean vinegar and mushrooms, you can find recipes here.
How to cook:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Bake for 3-4 minutes until the garlic is fragrant and clear.
- Add Bulgarian pepper, Italian flavor, salt and black pepper. Cook for 3 more minutes. Add minced meat and soup. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cabbage. Cook for another 10 minutes until the flowers and broccoli are soft.
- Remove from heat. Pour the lemon juice.