Cooking delicious meals in your home kitchen is not a luxury.
Readers of Tinkoff magazine spoke about what proven recipes to trust and how to take care of themselves and their loved ones. The selection includes salads and snacks for every day, pies and pancakes, Chinese food and fish filled with buckwheat.
These are stories from community readers. Collected in one material, carefully edited and according to editing standards.
Potatoes in a pot
Boil the potatoes in their skins. Crush with peel, salt, butter, egg and finely chopped dill. Take out the sausage, cut it into pieces. Roll out a cake 10 cm in diameter from the pieces.
Take sliced meat or cut yourself from meat, chicken, mushrooms, fish. For each its own spice, you like. Unwrap the item. Bake the cake – and fry. Everything is prepared hot, so just give the potato cake a golden color. Serve with any squash, sour cream, leafy greens, lettuce.
If you are tired of eating dried grains and pasta, prepare a Soviet sauce! The price is a penny, but the appetite sometimes increases.
We heat two tablespoons of flour in a saucepan until lightly browned – this should ensure that there are no lumps in the meat. Then add water and mix well with a fork or fork. Water – Eyes until you like the mixture. Then add two tablespoons of tomato paste. We will continue to warm up. Finally add a teaspoon of sugar and a sufficient amount of pepper and salt. It’s done quickly, it costs a penny, and the chimney is huge.
Carp filled with buckwheat
Here is my recipe:
- Lightly fry the onion in a saucepan.
- Add garlic, buckwheat and boiling water, cook in a saucepan until half done. You can try it with any grain – bulgur, quinoa, spell.
- Add two tablespoons of sour cream. You can do without it, but you do not have to.
- Carp belly pierced with a mixture. It is better to take the fish directly, they will clean everything in the store, you do not have to suffer.
- Spray your stomach with toothpaste or cotton wool. It is simple, takes only five stitches.
- Place the fish in a foil or oven in the oven.
- Bake at 180 ° C until tender. I do not specify the exact time, it depends on the size of the oven and the fish, but One and a half or two Hours required.
Carp is sweet and sour, and buckwheat is simply amazing. Try it, it’s not as hard as it sounds. Of course, this dish is not for every day, but it is possible to impress many friends with your skills at once.
Chicken with vegetables in a bag for baking
Favorite: Take a loaf of bread and toss the vegetables in – broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, peppers or beans, as well as chicken, spices and send it to the oven. Cook for five minutes, then the oven does everything by itself. Generally, the best food for your husband is when you decide on the procedure and only watch the tea.
The perfect chess cake for me:
- Fat-free cottage cheese sorted from Vkusvill – 350 g package;
- Two C2 eggs + corn flour by eye, approx. 1-2 The ultimate consistency of tables, more, dense;
- To taste sugar or saccharin and two pinches of salt – a must;
- Raisins or cranberries, optional.
Fry in butter over medium-high heat, and preferably ghee, though non-stick frying pan.
Chinese Food “Three Fresh”
Chi San Chi – “Three Heat”, Chinese Potatoes, Eggplant and Peppers. Theoretically, they are fried separately, but I prepare them in a pan, I put them in order.
Canned potatoes and eggplant are cut into pieces. Pepper – In 2 × 2 cm the potatoes are first fried in vegetable oil. When half is ripe, discard the egg yolks. Extra minutes added. 5-7 – Pepper. It does not take long to cook. Disruption is common.
The main thing is to refuel! Add a couple of tablespoons of soy, one tablespoon of sesame oil, one teaspoon of malt sauce, two cloves of garlic, one tablespoon of starch, water and mix well. When the vegetables are ready, turn off the heat, drain the dressing and mix quickly. All vegetables need to be covered in a thick pan.
Everyone in my family loves my sandwiches. For example, sandwich crab sticks, a little bit I mix mayonnaise and garlic in the same way as “butter”, cucumber, and peanut butter – and all this on a toasted toast.
Cold soups for hot season
I share soups that save my family from heat-
- Gazpacho One and a half liters of fine tomato juice, five tomatoes, four large pumpkins, One or two Red pepper, onion, garlic to taste. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a minute, then peel the skin, peel the pumpkin, peel the onion, garlic and pepper. Cut all vegetables into pieces and grind well in a blender, add tomato juice. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste in the finished soup. Served with grilled crab sticks, finely chopped pumpkin, cilantro, and crackers.
- Beetroot. Pour in four beets, add the soup, you can add “vegetables” to taste when cooking. Chop the mushrooms there, add sliced pumpkin, finely chopped eggs, herbs, and cream to taste.
All soups should be well refrigerated.
Salad with olives and seeds
Very simple and very popular salad, there are many variations. You need salad leaves – anything, from arugula to stew. I will take one. Salads are best to cut with your hands, but do not crush them. Add olives, especially with stone, all the beauty is in them. Salt, pepper, sesame or sunflower seeds, whatever you like. Fill with olive oil. Lettuce – Cannon-bomb, Eat every day. You can add cottage cheese, camellia or any other soft cheese to taste.
Student Recipe Soup
When I went to the student hostel, I came up with a recipe for cheese soup.
- The base is chicken, I make two fillets, then cut them into small pieces. The more meat, the better.
- Chicken is ready – add chopped potatoes. I put a lot – the dish will be like stew with meat.
- At the same time, I add a little buckwheat. It gives satisfaction, aroma and taste. The main thing is not to “overheat”, otherwise it will be too thick.
- After 7-10 minutes I add a frying pan containing onions, carrots and mushrooms – I like to boil until golden brown.
- Finally, about, add the melted cheese 200-300 Readiness depends on buckwheat. Spices – to taste.
There is a meal here. You can add whatever you want: herbs, garlic, sausage. I like it sprinkled with cheese crackers.
Pancakes and pancakes for every taste
Baking pancakes and pancakes is a real love.
I always heat milk, kefir, yogurt or other dairy products in the recipe. I have noticed a difference in taste and texture compared to cooking with cold ingredients. Make sure you allow the test to soak for a few minutes 15-30.
I like to use ginger or coconut oil when frying, they give a unique aroma and taste.
I add pre-mixed liquid ingredients in the flour, and not vice versa: in this way the chances of accumulation are small. I do not use premium flour, but I make a combination of different types: corn and whole wheat; Rice and whole grain wheat; Chickpeas, corn and flax; Oatmeal and whole grain wheat; Rice and Coconut. The taste will be even more delicious.
Try making pancakes with crushed nuts and dried fruits without adding flour. The result is exciting.